Monday 23 July 2012

A stampin up party and a case card

On Friday I attended a stampin up party, host by my friend Helen and demonstrated by my fb friend Cal who I met for the first time. It was a fun party with some great make and takes and some hints and tips and of course the opportunity to have a little spending spree which I did happily with some birthday money.

One of the cards we made ...




I decided on Sunday morning to make my own version of as I thought it was a fab technique and layout idea. So here is what I made...




This is a card I've also made for a swap I am involved in and is currently winging its way to costa rica of all places where I am hoping it will find a happy home!

In other news I've decided to tackle my weight which has been steadily increasing for a number of years so tonight have rejoined slimming world after a three year absence and tomorrow the new way of eating starts... So watch out ... Sme grumpy days probably about to start as I remember how much prep time this all takes! But hey health comes first!

Happy crafting all.

Catherine xxx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment