Thursday 15 November 2012

Time for coffee and cake again

Today was the Big Macmillan Coffee morning in work and I sold some cards for the fundraising pot ... I think I managed to raise about £9 so I'm quite pleased I could help ... Of course I also managed to spend and eat £10 worth of cakes ... Yum!

Here is another of the cards I made ...




Papermania stamps, some papermania paper (pink) and some Pear Pizazz striped SU paper. Teapot stamped in the coordinating ink... Cute and simple!

Happy crafting!

Catherine


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment